Our Commitment to Privacy
Investment Planners, Inc. and IPI Wealth Management, Inc. have always been committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of personal information entrusted to us by current and prospective clients. We are proud of our privacy practices, and we want you to know how we protect your information.
Investment Planners Inc. & IPI Wealth Management, Inc. Privacy Statement
How and Why We Obtain Personal Information
At Investment Planners, Inc. and IPI Wealth Management, Inc., we use personal information collected about you to provide you with the superior service you have come to expect from us. We may use this information in order to develop, offer and deliver products and services; process transactions in your account; respond to inquiries from you or your representative; or to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. Investment Planners, Inc. and IPI Wealth Management, Inc. may collect from areas that would include:
• From you or your representative on applications or forms (examples include name, address, Social Security number, birthdate, assets and income)
• From transactional activity in your account (examples include trading history and balances)
• From you or your representative regarding your preferences (such as paper statements vs. electronic statements, or the screen layout you specify if you use our Internet site)
• From other sources with your consent or with the consent of your representative (for example, from other institutions if you transfer positions)
How We Protect Your Information
Investment Planners, Inc. and IPI Wealth Management, Inc. have always considered the protection of sensitive information to be a sound business practice and a foundation of client trust.
Investment Planners, Inc. and IPI Wealth Management, Inc. will internally safeguard your nonpublic personal information by restricting access to only those employees who provide products or services to you or those who need access to your information to service your account. In addition, we will maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that meet federal and/or state standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Within Investment Planners, Inc., IPI Wealth Management, Inc. and among our service providers, we restrict access to information to those who require that access in order to provide products and services to you. We may share the personal information that we collect with the following entities:
• Government agencies and law enforcement officials (for example, for tax reporting or under court order)
• Other organizations, with your consent or as directed by your representative to disclose to companies, to service your account as permitted by law.